Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

1364659744144.jpg

The calendar year of Messi from 2012.

Leo10

He made it! Scored against all 19 teams in a row :worthy:

I was very anxious about this the entire game... phew... :barca scarf:

Kerrybai

Messi has scored for 6 months straight in Europes highest ranked league... I believe this record will stand the test of time.

ceefoo

ALL HAIL KING MESSI - 19 Consecutive Games Scored vs 19 Different La Liga Clubs

:messi: You are now starting to make people look silly with your extraordinary record breaking feats.

If you keep on surpassing the rest of the football world, they are going think you are an alien or a superhero :super2:or something and try and get you banned.

I'm sure Leo looks through the record books and says to himself:

:messi:"Hmm, which record should I break next?" It's really getting ridiculous now!:worthy:

Xtroverto

I'm sure Leo looks through the record books and says to himself:

:messi:"Hmm, which record should I break next?" It's really getting ridiculous now!:worthy:

The thing is, he doesn't have to, the stars are all lined up for him. Every time he scores he brakes a new record, he now has two Ronaldo "busters" waiting for him right around the corner.

BXI Fútbol

This record means little, having a stellar performance in Paris is much more important.

The importance of a good performance in Paris does not in any way belittle the ridiculous impressiveness of this record.

After playing three matches in a week or so and one being in such high altitude conditions I hope Messi goes into hibernation for the next couple of days before PSG.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The importance of a good performance in Paris does not in any way belittle the ridiculous impressiveness of this record.

After playing three matches in a week or so and one being in such high altitude conditions I hope Messi goes into hibernation for the next couple of days before PSG.

Unfortunately he and the rest of the team only have two days to rest. How come Real Madrid has one more day of rest?? UEFA. :mou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans