10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

@Kerrybai argentina have improved vastly since the last time they met i'll admit, i just thought if chile can win there most of the time, argentina which is a team thats in a class of its own, should win there also despite the altitude issue, granted a draw is not a bad result lol.i didn't know messi had the flu, that explains alot then, thanks for clearing that up mate.

True but at the same time if Messi put away his 1v1 they would have come away with all 3 points.

messid10s

article-2300994-18FE0E6E000005DC-868_964x732.jpg

Scores against Celta Vigo will be the first person in history to score in consecutive games against every club in the league.

K

Karnivore

Hope the manager has the sense to play him, it's an incredible record to have that may never be achieved again.

KhaledBarca

Only 17 of the 148 teams playing in the top 8 league have scored more away league goals than Messi (22) this season. pic.twitter.com/0T051pUnfN

BGjyuKSCQAAJpcj.png:large

K

Karnivore

That's embarassing actually. Regardless of how good Messi is, only three behind Chelsea and eight behind Man Utd/Bayern? Ridiculous!

Kerrybai

I hope he matches Ronaldos record but at the time he could be very tired. I'm sure he will play so hopefully he just stands around until he gets an oppurtunity on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans