10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

@GaryLineker
Messi has done it. Scoring in 19 consecutive games against every other team in La Liga. This will never ever happen again. Incredible!

@GaryLineker
he last time Messi failed to score in a league game was November 3rd. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

loozy

@ Luftstalag
Well, in the return leg, if I remember correctly, Real will have one day less to rest, so it turns out even in the end.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
another day, another record.

Don't particularly like him but it's outstanding.

I wont even include a 'but' this time :p

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
The importance of a good performance in Paris does not in any way belittle the ridiculous impressiveness of this record.

After playing three matches in a week or so and one being in such high altitude conditions I hope Messi goes into hibernation for the next couple of days before PSG.
Cool avatar:thumbsup2:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Kerrybai, I caught you saying something to the effect of "Messi will become one of the best midfielders in the world.." in the chatbox, do you mean when he gets older and slower later in his career, he will be transitioning to the kind of midfielder like Xavi and Pirlo?

Stric

When they were celebrating the goal, I thought it looked different than usually, it seemed like they were congratulating him. :lol:

F

Flavia

33cqhee.jpg

footyfan

Calma, calma
That a forward has so much vision and passing ability is not entirely unheard of, but his consistency with his defence-splitting passes and scoring (let alone dribbling) is definitely unheard of. That can easily create the illusion that "his vision is unmatched"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans