10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

impeh

Hi, its me..
im hoping its not so bad, he didnt seem in pain during the end of the first half and looked happy enough on the bench, have to wait and see tomorrow i guess.

With our defensive issues for the second leg, we're gonna need him going forward.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
It's a thigh injury, Pull/strain he will probably be back, if it is a tear he probably won't be. Tests will be conducted tomorrow to know the extent of his injury according to Roura.

CatalinR10

More tests tomorrow, but Messi is ruled out for the return game next week, and is doubtful for semis if Barcelona qualify #fcblive [ser]

Leo10

That Bolivian stadium at 3600 meters, both Messi and Mash suffer the consequences :cussing: I wish the worst for that stadium, hope its destroyed by fire or something. Obviously without any casualties, just the stadium itself. :cussing:

spark

They said alba was out for 3 weeks before his scan. Then 10 day after, and he played today. Ill take everything with a pinch of salt until next week Monday when the squad is announced.

Wasn't Alba supposed to be out for 3 weeks after his injury against Finland? And then scans revealed it was a lot less.
Hope it's the same for Messi. He didn't look too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans