10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

He should have never played aginst Celta. He played 180 minutes for Argentina in less than a week (with 1 game in La Paz at 3600 meters). He himself said that he was tired and he still played fu*king 90 minutes against freaking Celta.
So, yeah, I blame him as well for this injury. He should learn, that he can't play every game and that he needs to rest as well. He's a human after all.

CatalinR10

Alba: "It's a shame we'll have to miss Messi, he's the best player in the world. But we have players to replace him and to qualify." #ucl

F

Frejsgodes

I have faith that we can eliminate PSG without Messi. The other players know that they must step up now.

Stric

This is very strange. What kind of an injury takes more than a week to recover from, but permits you to walk around the bench and even run for a bit?

This is very strange. What kind of an injury takes more than a week to recover from, but permits you to walk around the bench and even run for a bit?

Yeah, he didn't look too bad to me.

I think there's a good chance of what happening with Alba happening with Messi (scans revealing that he'll be back sooner than expected).

If he is out though, I hope Tito has a good backup plan.

viper76

More tests tomorrow, but Messi is ruled out for the return game next week, and is doubtful for semis if Barcelona qualify #fcblive

if this is true his off 3-4 weeks

Boris

Well, if you've been injured you'd know. It's the kind of injury which allows you to walk, even run with slow pace, but is very painfull when you sprint , not to mention taking a shot. For us mortals recovery is about 3 weeks + getting back in training. If you force playing earlier, it might end up with a muscle tear. And recovery for that is not in a few weeks.

Leo10

No Messi no win as simple as that, we might advance after a draw tho but I'm not sure I want to see a Pique-Bartra against Real Madrid in the semis.

cro-man

Now the world knows how to beat us break messi down and thats it. Its really sad that a club like barcelona rely on a player and without him look like a ordinary club. Something has to change because I see black for the future.

Paganinisrvnge

I think the team can get through PSG without Messi in the 2nd leg but my hopes for the semis if Messi is gone are almost non-existent unless it's vs Galatasaray or Malaga. Even then it would be tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans