Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Leo's reaction after PSG's second Goal

pasjr.jpg

Why does this gif look so cool?

Jaguar

Flair Trait
The entire team was saying "We won't make the same mistakes as we did in San Siro"...yet again we saw almost exactly the same type of play (with Messi dropping deeper than Xavi and Iniesta) until the goal. After that, he played further forward and took on players in dangerous areas (I remember he skipped past Silva, the MOTM, and curled one just over the bar). Too bad that was his last action because I think he was in the mood.

Difference is we actually played well in tonights match and created chances, if you look at PSGs goals one was clearly offside and the other was a deflection, apart from that we played really well. Onto the second leg.

XaviMessiGirl

its such a shame, who ever made those messi injury april fools joke..
Get Well soon GOAT!

The same "good luck charm" who makes all the match threads. Awkward eh? :p

In all seriousness though I'm really anxious to know how bad the injury is, hopefully he'll come back quickly as usual like the beast he is.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Difference is we actually played well in tonights match and created chances, if you look at PSGs goals one was clearly offside and the other was a deflection, apart from that we played really well. Onto the second leg.

I was talking about Messi and the attack. We didn't really create any chances until the goal, unless you consider iniesta's shot. And like I said, they became more direct after the goal which was nice to see.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If it's a hamstring, 8 days is far too soon to return - that's not speculative, it's 2 weeks minimum even with the most minor of strains...3 weeks sounds about right for a Grade I strain but it is Leo so could be sooner

Stric

If it's a hamstring, 8 days is far too soon to return - that's not speculative, it's 2 weeks minimum even with the most minor of strains...3 weeks sounds about right for a Grade I strain but it is Leo so could be sooner

Alba had a tear and came back in a week, it's hard to tell without medical details.

BarcaGirl

Messi will this morning undergo tests. He would have a muscle tear of 3-4 centimetres, which would mean he'd be out for some 3 weeks. [tv3]

:cry:

Stric

What does that mean? How do they know what kind and how big of a tear it is if he's yet to undergo tests? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans