10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't look super serious to me either. I could see him being back for the return leg, like what happened with Alba (thought to be out for 3 weeks, turned out to only be 1 week).

Indignado

We all thought he would be out for months after his injury against Benfica and there he was on the pitch just a week later. His current injury didn't look half as serious as the one he got back then. I expect him to play next week, he's a lion.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The fact that he stayed on the bench with a good mood could be an indicator that maybe it's not too bad... If he had left, then I would be worried...

KhaledBarca

I hope he plays the 2nd leg, We need him!
But, if he didn't lets hope Pedro does well (he just have to imagine that he's playing for Spain lol).

BarcaGirl

Leo's reaction after PSG's second Goal

pasjr.jpg

footyfan

Calma, calma
The entire team was saying "We won't make the same mistakes as we did in San Siro"...yet again we saw almost exactly the same type of play (with Messi dropping deeper than Xavi and Iniesta) until the goal. After that, he played further forward and took on players in dangerous areas (I remember he skipped past Silva, the MOTM, and curled one just over the bar). Too bad that was his last action because I think he was in the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans