10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doobs

The Messiah
Changed the match when he came on. GOAT. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Tbh, I don't think PSG would do much better without Ibra, RM without Ronaldo, etc.

Nope absolutely disappointing, soulless performance from us until he came on. I know we can play without him of course, but tonight the haters have reason to shit on us again.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
he trained with the group right? that should mean he was ready to play at least 20 odd minutes but seemed too match unfit. hope he`s alright.

impeh

Hi, its me..
First tests have shown Messi has no muscle tear, but his thigh injury has not yet healed and he could be rested again #fcblive [cateadio]

:blush:

First tests have shown Messi has no muscle tear, but his thigh injury has not yet healed and he could be rested again #fcblive [cateadio]

La Liga's basically done. He should be rested until the semis IMO. We were crap against PSG without him, but I'm pretty sure we can handle the La Liga teams.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Unbelievable how his sheer presence could change so much of the game

Exactly what I meant to say. If opposition's reaction to his presence was his only contribution, he'd still be one of the most useful players in the world. King of football.

kozza

That's just silly and very disrespectful to one if our outstanding players who will be vital when Xavi retires

We are still waiting for his outstanding performances, either in midfield or as false 9.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans