10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't at 100% but still turned the game on its head when he came on.

But remember kids, Ronaldo is more complete because he can head the ball.

CatalinR10

Roura (assistant): "We knew Messi could play a few minutes if the result wasn't good. After we scored, he didn't take risks. He's unique."

ceefoo

Every time he broke into a sprint, I was wincing. :hurt: and praying he wouldn't get injured.

One of the few things that Tito got right tonight, was telling Leo to just stand in their half and not run unless he got the ball.

:worthy::messi::thankyou:

As long as he plays, we've got a chance in the CL semi-final, no matter how shit our defending may be.

He IS the difference.

SEvolution

Every time he broke into a sprint, I was wincing. :hurt: and praying he wouldn't get injured.

One of the few things that Tito got right tonight, was telling Leo to just stand in their half and not run unless he got the ball.

:worthy::messi::thankyou:

As long as he plays, we've got a chance in the CL semi-final, no matter how shit our defending may be.

He IS the difference.

and that Thiago Silva's late sliding challenge gave me a bit of a shock. HOW DARE YOU SILVA!

Even though i love silva but still he got punished by the ref with 1 match ban and stuff

hemakesmemessi

I'm going to see the Levante game. I hope Messi plays some part, it would be great to see him, but only if he's fit i suppose! (I have a feeling he will be okay)

CatalinR10

Messi will not have further tests tonight. He is feeling good now, just felt something, a short pain, during the game. #ucl [radio marca]

We need to be less dependent, but well...he's the best of the world, quite hard to not depend on him.

I don't think PSG or RM (for example) would have done that much better without Ibra or Ronaldo. Same goes for most of the other top teams missing their best players.

Anyways, I think Messi's absence also had a psychological impact on the team. He lifted the whole team's morale when he came on. The whole team was much better with him on the pitch than without him IMO.

spark

He was itching to play since the second half in Paris. If I was him I would walk around in a cape to be honest. Turns around a 2-0 tie against Milan, guides us through a quater final on one leg and yet some will still complain about his workrate and call him lazy the next time he he doesn't make an off the ball run. His measured calculating style is why he can change a game even without being able to be as explosive as normal.

Darko

iRRUVkzBIlyeS.gif

:lol:

Stric

What makes it even funnier is that he's looking around, as if to see if he's being watched while doing the nasty. :lol: *checks left, checks right... the coast is clear, time to fap*

Diogo28

I don't think PSG or RM (for example) would have done that much better without Ibra or Ronaldo. Same goes for most of the other top teams missing their best players.

Anyways, I think Messi's absence also had a psychological impact on the team. He lifted the whole team's morale when he came on. The whole team was much better with him on the pitch than without him IMO.

I know that, but we need a plan B if we want another 4 seasons like Gardiola's era :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans