10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are always waiting for his outstanding performances, either in midfield or as false 9.

Tbf, he did do really well in the first half of the season, and against Mallorca (then again, it was only Mallorca). He's not in great form right now though.

Still, I'm pretty sure it's just a form thing. Something needs to be done about him losing his form in the second half of the season though.

JamDav1982

I think he may have played through injuries before without letting on.

The lack of movement and no running off the ball has been seen a few times in the last few years.

BarcaGirl

Calm down after Pedro's goal

2eea6gz.gif
2u7qasm.gif

ceefoo

FCB vs PSG

The time has come ...

Time to make :messi: permanent Captain.

Tonight's game demonstrated just what an important leader he is. All the other players look to him for inspiration. When he's on the pitch he makes everything tick and initiates our attacks. Our whole system is built around him.

This used to be the role of Xavi but sadly his influence is fading as the years catch up with him and he has to pick and choose his moments now, given his chronic injury.

Last edited:

SEvolution

Villa: "Messi is the best player in the world. His sole presence changes a game. His commitment with the team should be applauded."

MaraVilla!

F

Frejsgodes

Simply the best. I can't fathom where we would be without him. A little disturbing that one man can make that much of a difference and mean this much to a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans