10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

Of course the streak still continues, given that he scores in the next game he plays.

Kerrybai

How did it end if he doesn't play? Doesn't make sense to me.
Well a while back Messi had gone 10 in a row scoring consecutively which matched Ronaldo de Lima, however I remember seeing Messi's record not counted as he missed a game in between due to suspension. It's a odd one but from what I understand the record ended. Someone like Khaled could probably confirm this.

J

jiopi

Well a while back Messi had gone 10 in a row scoring consecutively which matched Ronaldo de Lima, however I remember seeing Messi's record not counted as he missed a game in between due to suspension. It's a odd one but from what I understand the record ended. Someone like Khaled could probably confirm this.
It isn't official, there isn't institution who officially holds records, so it doesn't end by someone just saying it ends.

K

Karnivore

Barcelona are risking him more by not playing him him than resting him... Providing he is fit enough to play this weekend. He looks lazier than he usually is after a long lay off, like the winter break. Even said as much the same himself,.you lose the rhythm in your game

Galning

Barcelona are risking him more by not playing him him than resting him... Providing he is fit enough to play this weekend. He looks lazier than he usually is after a long lay off, like the winter break. Even said as much the same himself,.you lose the rhythm in your game

:lol: he is injured.

Stric

The club said the maximum recovery period is 10 days, so this talk about him not playing until the semis, whoever it comes from, is somewhat suspicious.

K

Karnivore

Bench weekend maybe, but absoloutely no reason why he wouldn't start the other one. If he was injured he wouldn't have played Wednesday, that's a fact.

F

Flavia

Bench weekend maybe, but absoloutely no reason why he wouldn't start the other one. If he was injured he wouldn't have played Wednesday, that's a fact.

He sacrificied himself for the team. The injury wasn't aggravated, but he wasn't 100%. There was a risk, so now they will be careful with Messi.

He was cleared by the medical staff to be on the bench for the PSG game, so I'm guessing he could be on the bench in the league games. It does seem like the coaching staff want to be cautious with him now though.

Kerrybai

I don't think he will be in the squad on the weekend, but I expect him to play against Levante, possibly even start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans