10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

La LL

Generally Delightful
What's this fuss all about? Why is it so important that he plays versus Zaragoza and Levante?

I was honestly hoping they'd rest him for two weeks. Imagine the power he'd unleash on Bayern after two weeks of rest...

Kerrybai

What's this fuss all about? Why is it so important that he plays versus Zaragoza and Levante?

I was honestly hoping they'd rest him for two weeks. Imagine the power he'd unleash on Bayern after two weeks of rest...

It's not always that simple, as Messi has said himself he feels better when he plays. Resting him for 2 weeks might heal his injury but he won't necessarily be match fit.

big_man

I don't think he should until the game against Levante. Probably off the bench in the last 30 mins just to get into rhythm. However, he could just as easily get injured in training so you just don't know with these things.

Galning

Well according to a Chelsea fan he should play because he isn't really injured and seems lazy.

Mr Hulot

I don't believe anything that's coming from barcastuff. I believe he will play some minutes already on Sunday.

How many times should we talk about it here,there is no such thing as according to barcastuff. Barcastuff reproduces news from other websites or papers and in the end of their tweets they are citing the source.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Doubt all of that. I don't mind if they rest him, but I can assure you Leo will push to start against Zaragoza. He might possibly be on the bench in the beginning, but he'll play. He will definitely start vs Levante.

The injury was not that bad and Leo is notoriously fast at recovering and has a good regimen. He'll heal up very soon.

E

El Messiah 10

He sacrificied himself for the team. The injury wasn't aggravated, but he wasn't 100%. There was a risk, so now they will be careful with Messi.
ù

I agree.
And we have to consider that without Messi against Bayern Munich we have no chance.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
How many times should we talk about it here,there is no such thing as according to barcastuff. Barcastuff reproduces news from other websites or papers and in the end of their tweets they are citing the source.
Thanks, I didn't know.......:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Me55i D105

Yeah my bad, I forgot to mention it was Sport who was the source. Records aside he still needs to be match fit for the semis which means he has to play at least one game. Otherwise he might not perform on full level, but despite that we don't really know how Messi will resp8ond after longer period of rest after injury so anything is possible.

Garrus

So the guy is resting for 2 weeks and hell brake lose, Players can be injured for months and still be fit, And now we're talking about a player with a physio therapist 24 hours with him, Even when he takes a piss.

Garrus

n_f_c_barcelona_los_jugadores-5974243.jpeg

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans