10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

532073_474468445958960_685879429_n.jpg
Does anyone know if tickle charity game is likely to sell out? I'd like to buy a ticket but I'm not sure yet whether I'll have the time off work to attend. I could always sell the ticket but I'd rather buy one at the gate if it's not going to sellout.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't think Messi will be a midfield player for any top team in Europe .He has always been a forward and he doesn't seem natural to me when he plays as Attacking midfielder for Argentina .Because of his talent he still 'forces' opposition defense to concede goals but it becomes very predictable and sometimes not coherent with the team-system ,something that cannot be played in top European football .Offcourse the sample-size is very small for his midfield games but for now I think of him as a forward even when he becomes slow .

But how can you be a forward when you are slow? Creating chances for other players?

ShandyFFM

Just watch di natale... he has got messis size and hes 36 year of age ... and guess what he has been italians best player and scorer for the laar years now.... even if hes slower than in the past.. he can profit even more from his technique and shooting and knowledge of game
Although he reached his best form at the age of 29-30

F

Frejsgodes

Goals in 2013:
- Cristiano 28
- Messi 23

Cr7 has now scored 5 goals in 3 games since Messi's injury.
Well, seeing as Messi has been scoring more than Ronaldo for some time Ronaldo certainly needs a head start to score more goals in 2013.

Kerrybai

Well, seeing as Messi has been scoring more than Ronaldo for some time Ronaldo certainly needs a head start to score more goals in 2013.

Ronaldo leads 357 -342 for club and country. Messi had the gap down to 10 but now it looks like we will have to wait until next season before Messi can surpass him. I think Messi will beat him to 400 and in a couple of years time Ronaldo's scoring will rapidly drop while Messi's remains around 1 goal per game.

K

Karnivore

Messi more often than not starts the season off with a bang anyway, if he doesn't return in usual scoring form at the weekend until May, hell close the gap by the end of August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans