10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedram123

Who was that guy who told me players lost match fitness after 3 days without training? I'm sure he disagrees with you on that as well :lol:

Whats up with this forum?
Why cant we have a friendly civilized discussion without people ridiculing each other?
And this is YOU, the moderator of this forum that is setting the example.

Do you know that these professionals play with the ball every single day?
If they don't touch a ball for a day or two they will complain that they haven't played ball for 2 days.
If you dont touch a ball for a week AT THIS LEVEL (and please read the bold part this is the key part) you are bound to be a bit rustier then usual.

mixer

Official: Messi, recovering from thigh injury, has not yet the medical green light but will travel to Munich for the CL game against Bayern

K

Karnivore

Where are you getting these bullshit tweets from?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...egas-I-dont-mind-substitute-Lionel-Messi.html

Fabregas said:
Cesc Fabregas, who scored the winner against Levante yesterday, will be happy to be dropped by Barcelona against Bayern Munich on Tuesday – if it means Lionel Messi returning.

Messi has been nursing a hamstring injury since his substitute appearance against Paris St Germain inspired Barca to the semi-finals.

The former Arsenal captain has been playing as a false No 9 in Messi's absence but said: 'Lionel is ready to play in Munich. He is the most important player of the team. We feel safer with him, as was shown against PSG. Leo offers us things no other player does. If I drop out because of Leo I would accept this because he is so important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans