10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armando929

He was bad but its clearly due to him not being fit. He looked slow and his touch was off. Bad passing.

I think he was rushed back once again and it showed.

F

Flavia

He didn't look fit to me. I don't think he is 100% recovered from the injury.

jamrock

Don't know why their is some many comments in the players section when they were sent out totally unprepared

sil85

leo wasnt ready to play. i thought he was, but you could see he wasnt. for what other reason he wouldnt run or make a move? he didnt play at all. it was horrible for me see him there and not being him, not playing. i admire him no matter what and he is 1 man. he is the best player but football is made by 11 and barcelona surely had 11 players lost on the field.

i feel bad now because the stupid press will say leo is no more "the best" that he lost the magic. not true. its 1 game. you cant win everything. its part of the game. sadly it is, but ill always support leo

Leo10

Sell Messi, buy Gomez. ;)

Didn't look fit + had to track way back into midfield to help Xavi-Iniesta. Can't blame him.

Cule4life

The Culest
Messi was clearly not fit. Cant blame him really
But its clear the false 9 DOESNT WORK against strong teams. We need a lethal CF in front of Messi who can pin the CB's and stop them from crowding Messi. Someone like Falcao. I think we should do away with false 9 or atleast buy aguero/suarez who can play as CF's.
Even the best player in the world will find it hard to score when he has schweinsteiger Martinez Dante and Boateng breathing down his neck while Alexis and Pedro run around like headless chickens

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He didn't look fit to me. I don't think he is 100% recovered from the injury.

That was my concern for the last 2 weeks really...I didn't think he'd be ready, simply wasn't enough time...Of course, even a fit Leo, not sure would've won them the match - score, probably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans