10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

It’s really pissing me off how people are mocking Messi for not having played as well as he usually does. For God’s sake he just recovered from an injury and still wasn't clearly fit. He’s not god. He’s a fu*king human being.
I wanna see the people who are talking shit about him have an injury and play superbly in the first game after the recovery. I would pay to see that!

A

Athletic

Why not blame him? If he's not feeling fit he should tell the coach at half time or make a gesture and ask to be subbed off instead of walking around.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Should've taken him off at half time/60:th minute because something clearly wasn't right. It was like playing with 10 men.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It was sooooo obvious he wasn't ready. Can't blame him.

Well, what if he asked to play? I know he wants to help and we have a massive dependency on the guy, but his presence did more harm than good...

I'm not mad at him, how could a culé be mad at him, but if he wasn't ready, I humbly think he shouldn't have played...

aki13

It’s really pissing me off how people are mocking Messi for not having played as well as he usually does. For God’s sake he just recovered from an injury and still wasn't clearly fit. He’s not god. He’s a fu*king human being.
I wanna see the people who are talking shit about him have an injury and play superbly in the first game after the recovery. I would pay to see that!

This.

Unbelieveble some of the posts on here. He shares 1/11th of the blame only Our team was not good enough.

Anyone who thinks he cost us the game by wanting to play, or is to blame because he should score a hattrick each game is trolling around me thinks.

Leo10

Radio Marca claims that there was a fight between Messi and Alexis in the dressing room. :lol:

A fight for the right to sit next to the window on the flight home. :coffee:

Fuck Marca, they are only good for giving the Pichichi trophy to Messi every season.

T

tariqo

get out of here

What do u think now ?

he shouldn't start the match + leaving villa on the bench was the main reason why we couldn't make any creat real chances cuz no way on earth messi would do something as false 9 alone against 4 players around him everytime he touch the ball

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Radio Marca claims that there was a fight between Messi and Alexis in the dressing room. :lol:

I wonder what could they fight about if both barely got a touch of the ball, hahaha...

Now, this year Messi has "fought" with Villa, Tello and now Alexis, so Pedro better be ready, hahaha...

sil85

totally agree

barca is too dependent of messi. thats good and bad. they need players to help him and the team. but the responsabilitly put on his shoulders drives me crazy when games like that happen. yes, he wasnt fit and yes he didnt play at all. like the all team. it happens

Kerrybai

Messi's fitness aside it wasn't his fault. There is nothing he can do if the midfield is so poor he has to come as deep as the half way line to collect the ball, then only to look up and see the 2 wingers static.

We need to play Messi as a second striker against big opponents, with a striker occupying the defence. It worked at home vs Milan. Hopefully Tito realises this and plays Villa in front of him in the home leg so we can try and restore some pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans