10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoMa

Was he not ready and still at 50%?

or did he have a bad game and get shut down like vs Milan away? and in the last 2 clasicos?

He did have the medical green light, and hes been supposedly training hard every day, even showing up when he had days off.

frostdude1

I'm sick of Messi clogging up the middle. Suck it up and play on the right wing like you used to!! If he plays on the right, our team is so much more flexible and dangerous.

Kerrybai

I'm sick of Messi clogging up the middle. Suck it up and play on the right wing like you used to!! If he plays on the right, our team is so much more flexible and dangerous.

He's not clogging up the middle at all, the reason he comes deep is because the tactics are wrong. We need someone to occupy the centrebacks.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

or did he have a bad game and get shut down like vs Milan away? and in the last 2 clasicos?

He did have the medical green light, and hes been supposedly training hard every day, even showing up when he had days off.

Even though he had received the green light, he is apparently not 100% fit. Perhaps the pain is gone, but unfortunately, so is his match fitness, even though he has been training with the rest of the team.

Messi ran an abysmal 7K today, compared to Xavi's 11+K. When he is fully recovered and fit, I am hoping he will quit walking and start running again. There is absolutely no excuse for a healthy 25-year-old to walk the pitch most of the game, preserving energy or not, when his much older team mates are trekking 3 to 4K more. That is not the way to lead by example.

Maybe he needs the kick in the butt, a sense of crisis, motivation and competition. For this very reason, I'd say sign Neymar.

Ronnie10

I wonder what could they fight about if both barely got a touch of the ball, hahaha...

Now, this year Messi has "fought" with Villa, Tello and now Alexis, so Pedro better be ready, hahaha...

Thank God Deulofeu is coming to the first team next season, he is gonna kick Messi's arse after every game.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He should never have started this match. The only thing he got from this match is hate and negative headlines on every newspaper. It's heartbreaking to see for a Messi fan. He will need to wait a year now to convince people that he still can score goals against tough opponents and it will be a tough year of waiting where many people will say that he only can score against weak sides after every goal against one.

King Leo

Banned
He should never have started this match. The only thing he got from this match is hate and negative headlines on every newspaper. It's heartbreaking to see for a Messi fan. He will need to wait a year now to convince people that he still can score goals against tough opponents and it will be a tough year of waiting where many people will say that he only can score against weak sides after every goal against one.

As long as Madrid and CR7 don't make it to the final and win the CL, I'm fine with whatever negative headlines are saying. Why I have a feeling the final is between Madrid and RM???

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Then he can bury his pride, work his butt off and prove those "critics" wrong. I am so looking forward to that. I want a fighting Messi!

mixer

Thank God Deulofeu is coming to the first team next season, he is gonna kick Messi's arse after every game.

DYO6X.gif

J

jiopi

Really, I haven't seen first negative headline from anywhere for Messi? All I see is how bad Barcelona played, which it did. Messi is not the problem here, again, it's the collective performance.

We fucked up tactically, like Milan away. Villa should have started. IMO, Messi would have done a lot better if Villa started.

sabby

Iniesta spent much time in our penalty box doing defending and so did Xavi. So Messi had to come back to mid-field. However, it looked like he was not fully fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans