10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

I couldn't watch the game, but judging from that goal video, he seems to be "back"? As in, back from recovery? Dribbling, running, etc. My goodness, I can't wait to see him fired up on Wednesday.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I couldn't watch the game, but judging from that goal video, he seems to be "back"? As in, back from recovery? Dribbling, running, etc. My goodness, I can't wait to see him fired up on Wednesday.

He was running a lot more today actually. It'd be massive if he led us to a comeback on wednesday but I'm not getting my hopes to high.

Ursegor

World Champion
The probability of him scoring 5 is infinitely higher than the clowns at the back keeping a clean sheet let alone Tito getting the tactics right and we all know it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Keep coming back to this thread and wanting to say something appropriate. Never can do this wee man justice though.
Pretty sure same goes for many of us.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Keep coming back to this thread and wanting to say something appropriate. Never can do this wee man justice though.
Pretty sure same goes for many of us.
Can't come up with anything to add, nothing new to be said that even comes close

Kerrybai

Messi´s brilliance has totally overshadowed the decline of this team.

Agreed, his brilliance has painted over many of the cracks in this team, particularly in defence. Our past league titles with this team were great team accomplishments, this one though feels like Messi has largely won it all by himself. Maradona is often lauded for dragging Napoli to 2 league titles, this league title for me will be remembered in a similar fashion.

I'm delighted the team has regained the league this year, but I'm particularly happy for Messi, he tried so hard to keep us in the title race last year but even he couldn't stop the Madrid juggernaut. One day he'll retire and I don't think I'll ever be able to enjoy football as much again.

Me55i D105

His 20th consecutive game scored became a personal and not a league records right?

Also does anyone know how many games in the league Messi has scored, Ronaldo has the record at 27 if I recall correctly?

J

jiopi

His 20th consecutive game scored became a personal and not a league records right?

Also does anyone know how many games in the league Messi has scored, Ronaldo has the record at 27 if I recall correctly?
What's does it matter? It's the scoring record of consecutive league games played in the league.

Messi has scored in 26 games, so two more to beat.

Yannick03

Seriously hope he can reach 50 again this season, first player in history to score 50+ goals in the league consecutively ?

What can you say about that goal ? Nothing, everything has been said, all superlatives have been used, it's almost embarrassing how good he is. We were an absolute disgrace until he came on, we immediately got a few chances and 10 minutes on the pitch and he scores a wondergoal. But I do feel bad for him for conceding late. But the really looked fresh, bursting away from his markers. I'm extremely curious to see what he'll be capable of on Wednesday.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The probability of him scoring 5 is infinitely higher than the clowns at the back keeping a clean sheet let alone Tito getting the tactics right and we all know it.

True true...Truth is, I'm beginning to worry that Messi's confidence in his teammates will begin to wane...and after that, well, I don't even want to imagine it

R

rivaldo10

If we would get a new manager next season and dont rely so heavy on messi i think he would be even better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans