10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

fendiking

Agreed, his brilliance has painted over many of the cracks in this team, particularly in defence. Our past league titles with this team were great team accomplishments, this one though feels like Messi has largely won it all by himself. Maradona is often lauded for dragging Napoli to 2 league titles, this league title for me will be remembered in a similar fashion.

I'm delighted the team has regained the league this year, but I'm particularly happy for Messi, he tried so hard to keep us in the title race last year but even he couldn't stop the Madrid juggernaut. One day he'll retire and I don't think I'll ever be able to enjoy football as much again.

i wholeheartedly agree with this

and for him to be close to scoring 50 goals again in a season is just indescribable

he has won us the league SINGLE-HANDEDLY

hemakesmemessi

It would be good to see him destroying Bayern. I don't really think it will be possible for him to flip round a 4-0 deficit, even if the rest of the team are on top form as well (though what was it Pep once said about questioning Messi's abilities?). Though I do think it is possible, and hope it happens, that Messi goes out there a puts on a real show to quiet down this Bayern bandwagon.

On another note, remember that The team will will be added to in the summer, and next year we will hopefully have Tito around all year. Can't be easy for himself or the team to keep performnces near 100% throughout such a tough year, let alone win the league comfortably and make champions league semis at least, for now.

Garrus

422030_620695557958745_1881011281_n.jpg

No one can withstand his awesomeness :lol:

R

rivaldo10

some people on /sp/ and other forums say this goal only happend because of bad defending

Kerrybai

I love goals like this, the ones I always tried to score as a kid.

I would spend hours playing football ignoring my team-mates trying to run past everyone, in fact I think everyone did it as a kid :lol: When I joined a local team our coach would tell us to pass the ball and give out about 'glory-hunting' telling us that it doesn't work. Now Messi is scoring these goals at professional level, I think that's why I love him so much. He's the footballer that we all tried to be as kids.

Paganinisrvnge

some people on /sp/ and other forums say this goal only happend because of bad defending

/sp/ is full of trolls and ABMs(anyone but Messi). They act like if Messi doesn't score a hat trick in every Champions League match then he's awful.

When it's all said and done, Mess will be the best ever by a huge margin. Of that much, I am certain. Only delusional Cristiano fanboys and trolls will argue against it.

R

rivaldo10

Yeah thats true on /sp/ there was a poll between cr7 and messi and cr7 won by 77% or some shit :mou:

J

jiopi

You could say that about every dribble ever. Every scored goal is mistake by goalie and so on. The fact was that, no-one was even close of that kind goal before Messi came onto the pitch.

Btw, wth are /sp/ and ABM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans