10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

Tito, the entire medical staff,... who else? :D Eusebio while we're at it?

when player is injured he should rest, not play
even if that means we stand no chance in CL...this could mean that when he will be reaching his peak he will probably have some injuries

Yugi

positive thinking cule indeed !
technically Messi is not injured

yeah lol
lets be positive about messi being injured and playing, and dont say that he is not injured when he was already benched for so many matches and yet had to play some minutes because we were just bad
what should I be positive about?

alex88bg

The thing depresses me the most is that Argentina Uruguay video...Look how good Aguero,Di Maria and Higuain look when messi plays as Playmaker.That video just makes all of our forwaders besides messi look so bad.They make smart runs (only villa does that),can beat players (no one does that) .Messi looks so energetic and has more chances and provides more thanks to that.If we had aguero and fit messi we would give bayern a run for their money,but it was not to be.God i want aguero and a fast cb in our team...

Yannick03

Most goals in the last 3 seasons (club+country, players top 5 leagues):
1- Messi 203
2- Cristiano 181
3- Falaco 117
4- Mario Gomez 110
5- Cavani 108
6- Ibra 105
7- RVP 103

I'll tweet Top 10 with more details for goals and assists on Monday!

Thanks ! Appreciate it ! Like your Twitter account also !

yeah lol
lets be positive about messi being injured and playing, and dont say that he is not injured when he was already benched for so many matches and yet had to play some minutes because we were just bad
what should I be positive about?

Messi's situation seems odd, from the reports there is no injury, but he feels discomforts and is afraid to get injured again.
There is no reason to be positive about that of course, but no need to fire the entire medical staff as well ;)

F

Flavia

Messi's still not 100%, and it has been a little over a month now :eusa_think:

Not saying there is no remains of his injury, but perhaps that did not show up in tests. Unless he feels fine, he shouldn't even play this game

Pepe Silvia

Messi wants to play every second of every game and score goals, that's what he enjoys. If he CAN play in a game, he will. Those Bayern conspiracy theorists need to recognize it was management who put their foot down in that second leg (A little late if you ask me - Bilbao) and that's why he didn't play, not because he was scared (LMFAO).

loozy

Messi wants to play every second of every game and score goals, that's what he enjoys. If he CAN play in a game, he will. Those Bayern conspiracy theorists need to recognize it was management who put their foot down in that second leg (A little late if you ask me - Bilbao) and that's why he didn't play, not because he was scared (LMFAO).

I just read 'on that second leg' and thought, Jeez, that explains his prolonged recovery time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans