10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paganinisrvnge

Barcelona would not be about to win La Liga this year or have even sniffed the CL semis if it weren't for Messi. Messi has truly put the team on his back the past 2 seasons.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Messi must be under a lot of pressure to perform, to carry the team and to prove to the critics that he's still got it, after the Bayern humiliation. I am glad to see he was upset after his failed attempt at scoring the hattrick, a hungrier, a more motivated Messi is good for Barca and Messi himself. Go Messi go!

Antimadridista1

Did you notice that he was really angry when he failed at his last occasion ?

He looks very frustrated because he didn't play against Bayern... I love this guy, he's a true warrior and the best EVER.

MESSI <3

Alissa

Well....hmmm...yeah, that was...I mean that was..... Ok I give up! Nobody should be THIS good at anything in life, this is beyond my understanding.

F

Flavia

Did you notice that he was really angry when he failed at his last occasion ?

He looks very frustrated because he didn't play against Bayern... I love this guy, he's a true warrior and the best EVER.

MESSI <3

Yes, he was angry with that. I hope he's 100% to face atletico. This season, even more than the past one, the team is nothing without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans