J

jiopi

thiago gained weight, could affect his pace and dribling skills
But will then bulldoze Pepe and co.

Messi%20RMA%2011.gif

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 19 min
Messi: "When I was young, I was always the smallest, but my height or fitness never held me back. I only wanted to play." [audemars piguet]

Messi: "When they gave me the no. 10, I was very happy and proud to wear it. Ronaldinho had just worn it, it was a nice responsibility."

Messi: "I dream of being world champion, of winning titles with ARG, and of winning again the trophies that I won at Barcelona." [audemars]

Kerrybai

@barcastuff 19 min
Messi: "When I was young, I was always the smallest, but my height or fitness never held me back. I only wanted to play." [audemars piguet]

Messi: "When they gave me the no. 10, I was very happy and proud to wear it. Ronaldinho had just worn it, it was a nice responsibility."

Messi: "I dream of being world champion, of winning titles with ARG, and of winning again the trophies that I won at Barcelona." [audemars]

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
@barcastuff 19 min

The last quote is just :worthy:. When Leo and other Barca players are trophy-hungry again, no one will stop them.

@barcastuff 19 min

:D

Stric

You know you're successful when there's no trophies left to strive for other than the ones you've already won. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans