10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

773085427.gif

R

rivaldo10

Messi will not win the world cup in brazil when he will have a smiliar season like this one thanks to tito.

alex88bg

This season couldnt have ended better for messi alone.It will keep his hunger,he will get more rest and prepare better in preseason.Watch messi bite on the field from march next year because if he stays healthy it will be by far the best performance of any player in the history of the sport.He knows what next year holds for him and we all know what he can do when he sees no other option than to win.Next year we will see best Leo fitness wise also.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This season couldnt have ended better for messi alone.It will keep his hunger,he will get more rest and prepare better in preseason.Watch messi bite on the field from march next year because if he stays healthy it will be by far the best performance of any player in the history of the sport.He knows what next year holds for him and we all know what he can do when he sees no other option than to win.Next year we will see best Leo fitness wise also.

Again, IF he stays healthy and IF Tito doesn't fuck it up.

R

rivaldo10

Is Balague's Guardiola biography an official one? If so, Messi appears in a very bad light. BILD has printed an excerpt. Apparently, Messi went with a tablespoon in his mouth to a training session. The tablespoon stayed in Messi's mouth the whole time, as he was sulking because he had been substituted in a match the day before. On other occasions when he didn't start or got substituted, he used to stop talking with Pep for days.

When Ibrahimovic became popular in his first months at the club, Messi said he (Messi) wanted to either play as a 9 or not play at all. So Pep asked Messi: 'And what should I do with Ibrahimovic?' Messi replied: 'I play here or I don't play at all. Put the others on the other wing.'

Apparently, in Guardiolas last season at Barca, Messi held all the power in his hands. He would get angry with players like Cuenca or Tello if they wouldn't give him the ball. Even David Villa wasn't forgiven for not giving Messi the ball.

When they sign players, Barcelona asks for Messi's opinion. This was the case with Neymar's signing.

I hope Messi will do a Maradona and kick the manager out like maradona did when he played for Barcelona.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans