10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

0n0mat0p0eia

Why should the doctor's of Argentina decide...they don't pay his wages.

He has been injured for a while, and his first game back is an International. Will the Argentinian FA pay his wages should he have a recurrence of the present injury, or injures himself anew.

Sorry, but it's a pet peeve of mine. In what other industry does a business HAVE to give up the services of its prized asset so that another business can make huge amounts of money from that asset?

It's about time International FAs at least paid the wages of the players for the time they have them.

Mitchell1978

He has been injured for a while, and his first game back is an International. Will the Argentinian FA pay his wages should he have a recurrence of the present injury, or injures himself anew.

Sorry, but it's a pet peeve of mine. In what other industry does a business HAVE to give up the services of its prized asset so that another business can make huge amounts of money from that asset?

It's about time International FAs at least paid the wages of the players for the time they have them.

Fifa have to much power, this would never happen in basketball or hockey

barcanuck

I agree with your sentiments here but don't worry no way Messi will play for Argentina with an injury. They are all but qualified and it's more just him going for morale support and to visit his family there.

T

tariqo

BLmvP_vCIAEIbVk.jpg:large

and fake ronaldo's fans still debating :facepalm:

Stric

Country comes before club, no exception. Deal with it. I still can't believe there are club football fans with such harsh attitudes towards national FAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans