10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

89Norcal

Neymar and a top class CF should be enough to take some burden off of Messi. It must be difficult when the club's success on the elite level rides on you at all times.

J

jiopi

I hope we don't allow him to run himself into the ground again next season. We'll need him if we wanna win CL.
It was the Bolivia match, which got better of him. Other than that I don't think he played too much. If we want to win league and cl we need quality besides him, and hopefully Neymar will give that.

EDIT: and also an actual defense.

Last edited:

barcanuck

^The Bolivia match followed 3 days later with Tito starting him against Celta was so ridiculous. 3 days later he got injured in Paris.

King Leo

Banned
No messi is likely to sit on the bench. So with maybe 2nd half and with Gago being injured and possibly Brana in midfield... don't expect much from Messi against Colombia

Yannick03

Official: Lionel Messi, who had a thigh mucle injury, has been given the medical green light and can play with ARG against COL tonight [via Barcastuff]

Good news, if he's fully fit and ready to play, I hope he plays but I have a feeling Sabella will spare him.

jklz

Has been given the medical green light and will probably play against Columbia. Please don't make it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans