10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

How in the hell you can vote for Ronaldo? Messi had a better season in all aspects of the game again (also had much more goals, despite the fact that he was injured for some time)

Yannick03

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 13m

Almost all media seem to agree that Messi will tonight start on the bench for ARG in the World Cup qualifier against COL. #brazil2014

A bit disappointed since it has been waaay too long since I saw him play :blush:

CatalinR10

BMMGoskCMAEqhBb.jpg:large

aki13

As soon as he came on, Colombia put a man on him and hes not match fit and now has to cope with man marking. Shame teams have to resort to just blocking someone out of the game

Stric

Good to see him on the pitch again. I hope he takes it easy, though. He ought to make the most out of this summer.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
As soon as he came on, Colombia put a man on him and hes not match fit and now has to cope with man marking. Shame teams have to resort to just blocking someone out of the game

Don't see how it is a shame, it's part of the game, the only shame is his team mates not being able to change the game themselves which is what makes it so easy to nullify them by man marking Messi. It's like us but worse.

J

jiopi

What a bullshit game, I saw more of the ref than any player on the field.

Stric

What a bullshit game, I saw more of the ref than any player on the field.

True. I wan't my 90 minutes back. If I wanted to watch players getting into ridiculous fights and the referees being the biggest fools, I would have watched the WWE instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans