10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

What if he goes to prison a couple of months and becomes a rapper when he comes out with tattoos and all bulked up , and writes songs about how tough is the life in prison , about his 4 Ballon Dor and his rivalry with Cristiano :pep:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I read it so they wont investigate 2010/11 as well and cause more damage to his image.

That doesn't make sense. Only paying up for 2010/11 but not for 2007/09, if he insists on being innocent? Either he is innocent or not innocent.

I am a bit disappointed to see him paying up without a fight, which kind of indicates some sort of wrongdoing.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
That doesn't make sense. Only paying up for 2010/11 but not for 2007/09, if he insists on being innocent? Either he is innocent or not innocent.

I am a bit disappointed to see him paying up without a fight which kind of indicates some sort of wrongdoing.
Might be he found out something was wrong with his taxes, which wasn't his fault. To me this doesn't seem as if he knowingly evaded taxes, as in this case, he would probably have paid up for 2007/2009, or arranged a deal so he wouldn't have to go to court.

To me this looks like PR, like he's paying something "just in case" to calm down the media etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans