10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
All the reports of him paying the 10m refer back to one single article, which in turn mentions "unnamed sources". We'll have to wait for more information, I guess. This is all so vague.

F

Flavia

11w8riu.jpg

_MatiasMessi matias messi 6 h
Acá dejo una foto de leo,rodri y yo,en el día de leo falta @MariaSolMessi,q no esta con nosotros,espero q les guste. pic.twitter.com/AonddjsjYa

His bother posted the pic, from his bday today. Fancy :p

footyfan

Calma, calma
Depressed and thankful at the same time.

Depressed because Messi is a year older. Thankful that Messi is Messi.

Incredible player. Best I've ever seen.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not sure if its posted before, BUT Messi and his brother celebrating the formers birthday yesterday :D

BNigOU_CIAAQDkA.jpg:large

Zuess99

Happy birthday Leo , you are my hero , I must admit I'm obsessed, I sometimes dream about you. I wish I was in your friendship circle , just to have normal convos with you but such is life. All I can do is watch afar on my tv . God bless you but wait you are God so bless yourself and continue amazing us . Happy birthday Leo
-using Internet Explorer

raskolnikov

Happy birthday Leo , you are my hero , I must admit I'm obsessed, I sometimes dream about you. I wish I was in your friendship circle , just to have normal convos with you but such is life. All I can do is watch afar on my tv . God bless you but wait you are God so bless yourself and continue amazing us . Happy birthday Leo
-using Internet Explorer
images

ShandyFFM

Cruyff says Barcelona should consider to sell Messi now they have Neymar. And the reasons for this are there are too many differences between them. Sponsors and people behind them like Adidas and Nike or who should take freekicks and penaltys. With two captains on board he would consider to cash in on one of them because there are too many things at stake.

Last edited:

ShandyFFM

-using Internet Explorer

I want to eat a piece of you to become more like you :troll:

Butaan4barca

Cruyff says Barcelona should consider to sell Messi now they have Neymar. And the reasons for this are hat there are too many differences between them. Sponsors and people behind them like Adidas and Nike or who should take freekicks and penaltys. Like he said before to captains on board he would consider to cash in on one of the because there are too many things on stake.

i bet he read barcaforum. We already talked about every single word he said. here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans