10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doobs

The Messiah
:lol: If you guys believe Guillem Balague's bullshit, you clearly don't know much about Spanish football journalism. He has almost no credibility. The only thing he has going for him is the fact that he speaks a bit of English.

raskolnikov

I wonder if the club will do something, or just let this guy get away with this kind of crap.

I think it might be better to not give it a lot of media attention, people always include lies in books to hype them up before they come out.

MMKa

No, I am not joking, if Pep had any input into this biography then it is not bullshit, no matter how much people would want it to be.

You have that biography? Can you check it?

The sms has been in unauthorized Messi-biography. I haven't seen it anywhere else (well, I have only read news article about the Messi-biography, not seen the book)

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
No, I am not joking, if Pep had any input into this biography then it is not bullshit, no matter how much people would want it to be.

Well, let me tell you this much: There was a biography about the Swedish king where they said he'd visited a strip club in the USA. They had quotes from a stripper as well as a photograph showing him with semi-nude women. He denied it from the start, but people still believed the book, because people tend to believe what they read. It was later found out that loads of claims in the book were false, like that the stripper that claimed he'd been there didn't even work on the strip club at that time, and that the photograph had been manipulated (basically photoshopping in the face of the king).

Moral of the story: Don't believe everything you read, even if it's from a "biography".

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

It's that sort of misguided logic that has seen us get into far too many wars as well...World could do with more people exercising more logic

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Well, let me tell you this much: There was a biography about the Swedish king where they said he'd visited a strip club in the USA. They had quotes from a stripper as well as a photograph showing him with semi-nude women. He denied it from the start, but people still believed the book, because people tend to believe what they read. It was later found out that loads of claims in the book were false, like that the stripper that claimed he'd been there didn't even work on the strip club at that time, and that the photograph had been manipulated (basically photoshopping in the face of the king).

Moral of the story: Don't believe everything you read, even if it's from a "biography".

I was actually with the Swedish King at the time so i can confirm it's 100% true

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
There's a reason I didn't mention the name of the stripper, I thought you wanted to be anonymous?

N

Nwankwo

The real quote from the book is "The striker (Zlatan) suspected that it was Messi who was not pleased with him being the star and that he had complained to Pep. On one occasion, according to the Swedish player, Messi sent a text message along those lines to Pep while the team was traveling back from a game."

So nothing new, it is all from Zlatan's autobiography

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans