J

jiopi

i count 5 more games

1.12 Athletic B
5.12 Benfica
9.12 Betis
16.12 Atletico M
22.12 Valladolid

did i miss the 1/8 Copa del Rey Finale ?? or any game ??

edit :

11–13 December 2012 COPA DEL REY LAST 16 !!!!
18–19 December 2012

MEANING MESSI GOT 7 Games left if he plays both
The CDR R16 2nd leg got moved to 2013.

J

jiopi

:lol: This shouldn't be so hard to get.

4 La Liga
1 UCL
1 CDR R16 1st Leg

total 6 games.

poldep

I do hope he will break the record at the Camp Nou. It will be a great moment to share with the fans.

pawanme10

@barcastuff -

Picture: Messi at the dressing-room after the CL elimination against Chelsea last season

693591839.png

Then, they later said this:
note: messi's picture is apparently not from after the champions league semi-final last season since there's the "tv3" logo on the shirt

Yannick03

@barcastuff -

Picture: Messi at the dressing-room after the CL elimination against Chelsea last season

693591839.png

Then, they later said this:
note: messi's picture is apparently not from after the champions league semi-final last season since there's the "tv3" logo on the shirt

Probably from the lost match againt Madrid then.

X

xaviniesta

people often say that CR is a crybaby or whatever. but as much as i've read, messi always cryies after he loses. wheter its with argentina or barca doesn't matter, he always goes alone and cryies. sometimes don't even talk for days. i can't see anything wrong with that though, everybody takes it their own way. he is just a born winner and hates losing.

M

mitkoa7x

people often say that CR is a crybaby or whatever. but as much as i've read, messi always cryies after he loses. wheter its with argentina or barca doesn't matter, he always goes alone and cryies. sometimes don't even talk for days. i can't see anything wrong with that though, everybody takes it their own way. he is just a born winner and hates losing.

Crybaby isnt necessarily about crying, but about complaining and boy does Cr do that...

SeloBarca

Shit hit the fan on Swedish forums today :p

Journalist Guillem Balague said in an interview that Messi had tol Pep "Ibra or me" in an sms after a game

Im the only Swede that were happy when he left Barcelona it seems :p

raskolnikov

Crybaby isnt necessarily about crying, but about complaining and boy does Cr do that...

Yeah, I never thought of him as a crybaby cause he cried when Portugal lost to Greece but I do when he is diving to the ground doesnt get a freekick and has this sad angry look on his face like a kid that gets told they arent actually going to Mcdonalds but to the dentist.

F

Flavia

I wonder if the club will do something, or just let this guy get away with this kind of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans