10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keikoku

Cabbage
I'm just so intrested to see how Messi and Neymar will learn to share the spotlight. Messi has had experience with Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Henry, Ibra, Villa and alot of those players were in latter stages of their career.

Question is how will Messi share the spotlight with a youngster like Neymar?

I think Neymar progress will be decide by the support and service he will get from our midfielders. Messi gonna be our main attack as usual, I don't know whether Neymar can produce magic moments like Messi by himself without support from midfielders or not.

Stric

If you look at my comment, you will see that the word "assist" is in between quotations. That means that although it is an assist, it's not an assist that takes a lot of skill or effort to produce. That guy was saying that this "assist" was a highlight of Messi producing or playing good against Chelsea .

Wait, what? So now we give less credit to a typical assist because it wasn't "difficult to produce"? If anything is an assist, that pass was. Iniesta took the shot without even stopping the pass beforehand. There are a billion other examples where you could argue that the assist was not really that much of an assist... and none of them are anything like this one.

spark

This wasn't an assist? What is, then?

He draws three players then slips a perfect pass with his weaker foot to unmarked Andres. If it was the other way around all the hipsters would use it as another example where the goal goalscorer gets all the credit when Iniesta did all the unheralded work that only a true football connoisseur would notice.

B

beautifulgame

He draws three players then slips a perfect pass with his weaker foot to unmarked Andres. If it was the other way around all the hipsters would use it as another example where the goal goalscorer gets all the credit when Iniesta did all the unheralded work that only a true football connoisseur would notice.

Lol this

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
By the way mate, what's the context behind the picture of Iniesta in your avatar? What's he doing?

Asexis is playing :amazed: :wub:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans