10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't think Antonella is particularly pretty or breathtakingly gorgeous, however I do like the way she looks and the vibes she is giving off: She looks like a humble next door neighbor, a nice, simple and unmaterialistic girl, unlike some of those supermodels and divas that some of the players hang out with.

So she and Leo are childhood sweethearts or something?

Jadentheman

They look like a married couple, but are not married. Most of these players have kids then marriage. What is up with this Barca team? They are doing everything backwards. Bad examples to people.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Stric

They look like a married couple, but are not married. Most of these players have kids then marriage. What is up with this Barca team? They are doing everything backwards. Bad examples to people.

Better get your flamesuit. :lol:

CatalinR10

Do you think people really care if other people are married or not ? :lol:

I , for example , couldn't care less if the players in Barca have kids before they get married , as long if that's what they want.

XaviMessiGirl

How is it a bad example? You don't HAVE to be married to love each other & start a family.

Mr Hulot

First marriage, then sex. Now that is an excellent example for people!

I also find very funny how Messi and Neymar, who are both apparently very religious have children outside of a marriage.

Mitchell1978

Backwards? For a man (certainly a rich man) in western society its unwise to get married (you loose half your assets in a divorce).

Mr Hulot

There is no point in getting married these days.

Of course there is, but the reasons are mainly of an economic nature. Also, if you are a religious person, which I definitely am not, isn't it like a moral obligation for you to marry, before sex or the birth of a child, because your religion dictates you to do so?

CatalinR10

Backwards? For a man (certainly a rich man) in western society its unwise to get married (you loose half your assets in a divorce).

825779-tiger-woods-golf.jpg

raskolnikov

Of course there is, but the reasons are mainly of an economic nature. Also, if you are a religious person, which I definitely am not, isn't it like a moral obligation for you to marry, before sex or the birth of a child, because your religion dictates you to do so?

Economical makes sense but thats about it.
Most people lose their virginity early nowadays, long before even getting married.
Not religious so no moral obligation.

Girls just want the hollywood white dress wedding, people care little for actually sharing their life till they die, divorce rate continue to rise.
No, being married definitely doesnt make you love each other more or feel more responsible, its also easier this way.

Stric

I have nothing against people having sex and having kids before/without getting married, but I too find it funny and kind of hypocritical of some people (football players in this particular case) to act like they're devout Christians (or whichever other religion we're talking about), thank God for every goal, wear crosses around their necks, say a prayer when entering the field, etc., then totally not live like a Christian outside of that context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans