10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Its all about the money, how did Cristiano Ronaldo look when he was young? Bad teeth, bad haircut, bad face skin. How does he look now when the money is rolling?

LOL. It's not all about money. Did he have bad teeth, a bad haircut & bad face skin? Sure. But how did you look when you were 16-17? I personally didn't look that good either and it's the same for a lot of people :p Of course he's going to look better now.

Edit: yeah such posts are not allowed jiopi.

Leo10

She's a natural beauty, she looks good even without make-up, expensive clothes, high heels etc.

I'm not talking about clothes, shoes etc.

I'm talking about expensive creams, beauty salon twice a week, celebrity dentist that keeps her teeth in order, a personal trainer every day to get her back to shape after birth.

Expensive things that the equally beautiful girl next door that lives near you cant afford.

LOL. It's not all about money. Did he have bad teeth, a bad haircut & bad face skin? Sure. But how did you look when you were 16-17? I personally didn't look that good either and it's the same for a lot of people :p Of course he's going to look better now.

Its not only about the money but there are 1000s of girls that look as good.

Lets face it what makes Antonella so attractive except for the obvious is her girl next door look that makes you think "hey I know a girl that looks just like her and I don't have to be rich&famous to get her" unlike the supermodel of CR7.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Stay on topic guys

antonella-messi.jpg

x1nv5-the-rock-clapping.gif

ShandyFFM

Mundo reporting Pep had some talks with Neymar and his Father before joining Bayern. He told them two things 1. At Bayern he would play with the best players in the world. And the second thing Tito doesnt know how to use Neymar and Messi together.

Stric

Mundo reporting Pep had some talks with Neymar and his Father before joining Bayern. He told them two things 1. At Bayern he would play with the best players in the world. And the second thing Tito doesnt know how to use Neymar and Messi together.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pep might not be wrong...It remains to be seen how well Tito can integrate the two nevermind improving on his man management & rotation, pressing high or integrating the youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans