10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
The 3 candidates for the Ballon d'Or will be announced tomorrow #fcblive Pique, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta and Messi are among the 23 nominees

Did all the captains and coaches already vote or is the voting still going ?

Ok I think it will be Busquets, Pique and iniesta for the lolz

CatalinR10

I think they already all vote, they even know the outcome already know but are going to hype it some more with the top 3 the next month to make things exciting and get more attention to the whole circus.
I expect Messi,Cristiano and Iniesta to be nominated, will be surprised if its anyone else in the top 3.
Im interested in who became fourth by the way, I wonder if the 10-4 list might be released earlier?

Ok , thanks for the reply. :beer2:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
1zr29s8.jpg

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Can anyone post the image with Messi and the 4 golden balls? Just to tease some friends from Portugal. eheh

J

jiopi

Surprise of the century, the Top 3 in random order, Fifa Ballon d'Or 2012 nominees:

Messi
Cronaldo
Iniesta

Zebulun

Can't wait to see cristiano's face when messi wins it again! He was literally combusting when iniesta took best european player. now he'll explode.

J

jiopi

Another record for Messi, most years in Top 3 in the world, 6 times.

ivan22

Can't wait to see cristiano's face when messi wins it again! He was literally combusting when iniesta took best european player. now he'll explode.

Imagine when Iniesta wins the Ballon D'or. He won't offiacialy be "second best player in the world" anymore but third best player! Oh that would be priceless.

GO ANDRES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans