10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Puyol and Pique had already made plans when they got the invitation, thus why they weren't able to go.

B

beautifulgame

thats lame.

always make it to homies big occasions, even more so if teammate unless some medical issue.

anyway, not that i know why they didnt.. just sayin if its for some shit like vacay or plans with the spouse or some shit thats whack

Leo10

Pique is in Las Vegas, I don't know about Puyol.
With all the money he makes he could rent a jet and fly Vegas-Spain-Vegas - would take him less than a day and less than a day of salary too.

I am sure the other squad members had plans too but they respect their teammate and canceled their plans.

Stric

You're forgetting these celebrities often have business obligations to fulfill and can't just do whatever they want when they want it. If Pique, for example, has to be present for a Nike shoot in LA this weekend, he can't make it. Silly example, but that's how it goes. I'm sure everyone would've hopped on a plane and come if they could. Xavi could have done a bad job with timing invitations, as well. You never know. BTW I don't know where they're going, but Pique uploaded a picture of his baby on a plane earlier today, so he's probably no longer in Vegas and off to somewhere else.

Aaaaaaaaaaanyway, what I wanted to say:

Ribery thinks he should win Ballon d'Or.

tumblr_lsruqtZH4N1qg0v4ao5_250.gif

Last edited:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Ribery is lowering his chances of winning it by saying that, although they aren't very high in the first place. Even if he believes he deserves it, it takes a bad PR advisor to publicly demand it (not that he is good with PR otherwise). Picture what would happen if Messi ever said something like that...

Müller demanded it too, for one of the Bayern players. He said one of them "must" win it this year.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Ribery is lowering his chances of winning it by saying that, although they aren't very high in the first place. Even if he believes he deserves it, it takes a bad PR advisor to publicly demand it (not that he is good with PR otherwise). Picture what would happen if Messi ever said something like that...

Müller demanded it too, for one of the Bayern players. He said one of them "must" win it this year.

Did he actually said that? Well Müller is too giddy after the treble so no big surprise. Both Müller and Ribery deserves a place in the World XI but the Ballon D'or? Well, maybe next time Müller.. :D Where as for Ribery, if he actually says that he has already lost.

Last edited:

mixer

I can't stand those fucking bavarian dicks. Messi will win it anyway and he wouldn't ever say what dat douche said.

BPH7Rz2CYAAum-E.jpg

Last edited:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I can't stand those fucking bavarian dicks. Messi will win it anyway and he wouldn't ever say what dat douche said.
Yeah, Messi is modest. And even if he weren't, he still wouldn't be so foolish and seriously demand it.

Did he actually said that? Well Müller is too giddy after the treble so no big surprise. Both Müller and Ribery deserves a place in the World XI but the Ballon D'or? Well, maybe next time Müller.. :D Where as for Ribery, if he actually says that he has already lost.
Ribery said that repeatedly. Once on German television, directly after winning the DFB cup, once to L'equipe, and now to Bundesliga.de. He tried to be modest, but still.

bundesliga.com: “I think I’ve done everything to be the world’s best player,” he said. “I’ve played a very, very good season. It’s either now or never for winning this prize. I can’t play any better than this.”

And Müller said that to Sportbild.

oz187

That's a reasonable quote there from Ribery. Müller saying a Bayern player must win it isn't reasonable though. They Bayern players got their prize when they received their Champions League winners medals. Balon D'or is for the best player. Personally I would find it amusing if Neymar won it.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Nothing against Neymar, but the Bayern players deserve it more than him, in my opinion at least. There's no real threat for Messi though, he will win it.

Meitux

Neymar? its a little bit early for him,besides confederations cup with his team didnt win anything important.Bayern won the treble and there was the most important title of Champions leauge in it.So Ribery,Muller,Schweinsteiger had all great seasons and along with what they won and their perfomances.They gonna be considered as big contenders

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If bayern deserve a balon d'or for anything it's arrogance. I'd like nothing better than to beat them next year in the champions league. See the look on their smug faces wiped off and especially the faces of pep and thiago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans