10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah, every successful club has some annoying or arrogant fans, we have some ourselves so we can't really go & call another club's fans arrogant.

loozy

Some of the media are skeptical towards Guardiola and a possible Thiago transfer. I don't read as much German media as you, but I think it is an overreaction to tell that Pep is perceived as a God.

I read an article on spiegel.de today which was not as lovey-dovey but that is the serious print media - the majority of peopöe are influenced by Bild, tabloids and news coverage that Sky Germany is taking it to ridiculous heights at the moment.

About Thiago: from what I gathered, people would not be happy with him as he would push people out. However, Guardiola does not seem to be one for trying to kiss the Bayern-ass - they do it to his behind, but he knows what he wants to do with the team, he is already changing it by playing a different formation and making them run run run.

I'm just saying, I don't think they deserve all the hate they get in Germany.

It's envy, mostly, because they are sucessful and are rich and even after two trophy-less seasons were able to buy a player for 40million€ just to show Dortmund who is the boss.

That aside: they deserve the dislike, just the same as Barca does, United, all big clubs. To be loved/admired unconditionally would make for boring forums, discussions and stadium visits.

People did not enjoy this team win the treble, they enjoyed Heynckes win the treble.

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

Leo and Antonella arriving for Xavi's wedding

2f0bnly.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans