10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sil85

of course not, ut will, but still, not this case. Messi is much more than that
if theres 1 player in the world who could be different this one is messi

ceefoo

A2rmB51.jpg
Leo is just being the caring father and trying out new samples of breast milk for son Thiago. :baby:

If that doesn't work, try this: "I'm only 5'7" so it's only natural that my head will come up to her breasts, and she was wearing heels". :smartass:

We'll get through this Leo! Be strong bruv! :hug:

footyfan

Calma, calma
In the second pic, look at the girl's forehead. Even if she were closer to the camera than Messi, there's no way her head would abruptly end like that.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
There is also the shoulders. They are dipped down in both pictures as if he is holding something in his arms. That fits into the narrative that those are photoshoped pictures of him holding Thiago.

ceefoo

In the second pic, look at the girl's forehead. Even if she were closer to the camera than Messi, there's no way her head would abruptly end like that.
Yeah, that second image is clearly photoshopped BADLY. Sad that people having to resort to this low level just to sell their crappy mag.

I thought it was Shakira at first when I first saw the picture. :lol:

ldb198

It seems his brother Matias tweeted about it in reply to someone. He did not say the pictures were fakes only that Leo and Anto did not split up over it. I can't make it all out but I would think if this was a fake that would be a good time to say so. Those that have twitter and know some Spanish check it out and let us know. It is in reply to a question he was asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans