10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
No, the one on the beach is from 2010 that is him and Anto.
the two that people are claiming is him and some other girl-- the first two of that 3 set. The bottom pic of anto is just for reference to see the tat on his back.

the other girl in pic is not anto in top pic she has thicker and lighter hair. Could be fake too just wondering where these now came from.

I believe the girl in the second picture, the one sitting, not hugging him, is Antonella. Fake for sure.

We should rather be talking about those pictures of Messi in the mocap suit. So fab.

ldb198

SUCKABOV- thanks but that isn't Anto sitting down. If you zoom in on face it's now her shape at all. These might be fakes- I am not against him or trying to insist they are. I just don't know and was curious where the new 2nd batch came from. Again they might be fake and PS but neither girl is Anto- the girl hugging or sitting. thanks

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Iagree if this are fake he needs to sue their socks off. As of this morning the paper is still insisting they are real pictures. If he is insisting so much and they are really fakes he really really wants to be sued.

see latest update:
http://www.ciudad.com.ar/espectacul...ad-las-polemicas-fotos-lionel-messi-las-vegas

While the picture of Messi talking to the woman might be real, the first picture (the first one leaked) showing Messi looking at her cleavage was definitely PSed.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If Argentina win the World Cup next year I will get a Messi tattoo and post a picture of it here, so you guys better remember this and quote this so I won't chicken out :p.

Personally, I think Messi already is the greatest of all time, but with the World Cup win I feel that there will be absolutely no arguments left for the haters and critics to describe why he isn't. Messi will be the "official" G.O.A.T. and I will show my love and admire for the guy by doing this. :messi:

F

Flavia

If Argentina win the World Cup next year I will get a Messi tattoo and post a picture of it here, so you guys better remember this and quote this so I won't chicken out :p.

Personally, I think Messi already is the greatest of all time, but with the World Cup win I feel that there will be absolutely no arguments left for the haters and critics to describe why he isn't. Messi will be the "official" G.O.A.T. and I will show my love and admire for the guy by doing this. :messi:
Quoted so you cannot edit it :p

Clockwise

Buccaneer
A2rmB51.jpg

Thiago's head is clear on the first pic. I hadn't noticed before, but it's there. That's proof enough it is photoshopped.

Sorry had to say it :D

Just look at Messi's forehead area in 2nd picture. you cant see where his forehead starts and where her forehead ends. it is like part of his skull is cut off and her face suddenly takes place. The Photoshopping is super poor man. enough blur and noise is added and with a little playing with the levels and tada you have Leo Messi cheating on a girl like Antonella...

never forget that PR also can affect the Ballon dor...

Last edited:

ldb198

Clockwise-- that is ANTO in the BOTTOM picture but that is NOT ANTO in the top two pics of him shirtless. The only added the ANTO pic to point out it was his tattoo. Again, these could be fakes too but the girls in top pictures look nothing like Antonella.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Still discussing about this? Talk about the power of association - this is happening in our minds. The pictures don't show anything; plus there is not even a story behind them. They are just ridiculously overblurred pictures of someone resembling Messi with some girls. There is no indiction whatsoever of Messi cheating or doing whatever. And the blurring is probably meant to hide bad editing.

but that said man ffs what the fuck is up with his tattoo taste :facepalm:

Isn't it his mother?

sailor

Still discussing about this? Talk about the power of association - this is happening in our minds. The pictures don't show anything; plus there is not even a story behind them. They are just ridiculously overblurred pictures of someone resembling Messi with some girls. There is no indiction whatsoever of Messi cheating or doing whatever. And the blurring is probably meant to hide bad editing.

Isn't it his mother?
Yes, it's his mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans