10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darko

He is pressing really well,thats the most important thing,and proof that Tito told him not to press instead of him "choosing to conserve energy"...

BarcaGirl

He is pressing really well,thats the most important thing,and proof that Tito told him not to press instead of him "choosing to conserve energy"...

:lol: come on ...he doesn't press that much anymore, because he has just become a little bit lazy

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Only for a few spurts of moments in the first half, still an improvement. I am hoping he'd be told to run more and do more fair share of pressing.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

J

jiopi

Common knowledge.

Pressed to the point when he got the huge knock, and then had to lessen it. At this point of the season he looks better than ever.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Common knowledge.

Pressed to the point when he got the huge knock, and then had to lessen it. At this point of the season he looks better than ever.
Yeah, I noticed that. Anyway, as you said, can't wait to see more of him. Looks better than ever.

Ghost

:lol: come on ...he doesn't press that much anymore, because he has just become a little bit lazy

Lazy? :lol:

Nope. He will start pressing and/or dropping back to the midfield more often when we get someone he can rely on to finish the chances he creates. If Neymar showed up this season I guarantee you Messi will have an unprecedented number of assists and you will see him (and Neymar) pressing more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans