10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Wb Messi: "I would have liked to be at the game against Malaga, but I want to be 100% fit to play and help the team." #fcblive

J

jiopi

We don't need Messi against weak Malaga. :lol: Exactly the kind of game that screamed Messi.

abual3bed1

It might have been a tough game without Leo, but the team showed that we still can score and create some chances without him. Who would've dared to say this a year or 2 ago where when Leo is out, the whole attacking line is out of service?

CatalinR10

Messi rejoined the team and there's 90% chances he'll play against Atletico.

BSmf99UCAAA0x81.jpg:large

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It might have been a tough game without Leo, but the team showed that we still can score and create some chances without him. Who would've dared to say this a year or 2 ago where when Leo is out, the whole attacking line is out of service?

Barely though. Barely.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We did fine without him. Obviously we were less captive but we still created chances. The team losing concentration towards the end wouldn't have been fixed with messi.

Edit creative not captive

Last edited:

AzaR

For the love of god please play him against Atletico, my betting is suffering. Lost two accumulators over 2.5 against atletico and Malaga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans