10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

Prandelli (coach ITA): "Messi is as dangerous as the song of a siren. Even as an opponent you love to watch him and he seduces you."

J

jiopi

Correction to previous trophy records, as wikipedia lists Di Stefano have won 24 trophies in senior level. But 2 of those, Pequeña Copa del Mundo de Clubes: 1953, Copa Bodas de Oro del Real Madrid: 1952, were invitation based. Much like preseason friendlies and such. So,

Most competitive team trophies for Argentine players at senior level:

1. Di Stefano 22
2. Messi 21 (+ 1 Olympics, + 1 Youth NT)
3. Cambiasso 20 (+ 3 Youth NT)

CatalinR10

BTEJ-CrIEAAL4Qt.jpg

CatalinR10

With 11 goals and 7 assists, Lionel Messi has been directly involved in 18 goals in 17 games against Valencia #fcblive [via @barcastat]

Time to score a hatrick :coffee:

F

Flavia

Ibra, on Messi and Iniesta(interview for the times):

"Don't get me wrong: I like Messi and Iniesta. What they can do with the ball is unbelievable," he added, "but they are so sensible, so quiet. They did exactly what they were told and never complained about anything."

CatalinR10

"Don't get me wrong: I like Messi and Iniesta. What they can do with the ball is unbelievable," he added, "but they are so sensible, so quiet. They did exactly what they were told and never complained about anything."

Yeah , it sucks that Messi and Iniesta don't do whatever they want at the club , don't do drugs and alchohol after the game . Weirdos...

FinBarcelonafan

Maybe It seems like that to Ibra, who is totally the opposite and changing teams every season..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans