10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Argentina will be a dangerous team in the World Cup. Don't know if they have the complete team to win it all, but that front 4 is fearsome. They truly don't need much possession or many chances to make you pay, and pay dearly.

It'll all come down to how hard will the midfield work to mark and recuperate possession, and how solid can the defense be to hold the scores, because Argentina will not win the possession battle against any big team, that is a guarantee. Their opponent will always have possession and will constantly be applying pressure to the midfield and defense.
It will come down to how much will the defense hold, and how hard will the midfield work to recuperate so they can unleash the front 4.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Read yesterday from Barcastuff that PSG, Monaco and Citei are monitoring Messi and will put up more bids? Crazy people I must say!

Theoretically, is it possible for them to initiate Leo's buy-out clause, which is over 200m if I am not mistaken? Can our club still refuse if they do?

F

Flavia

Read yesterday from Barcastuff that PSG, Monaco and Citei are monitoring Messi and will put up more bids? Crazy people I must say!

Theoretically, is it possible for them to initiate Leo's buy-out clause, which is over 200m if I am not mistaken? Can our club still refuse if they do?

Messi would have to want to go, for this to happen. If he says he wants to go, and a team pays his buyout, there'd be nothing Barcelona could do. Just to try to convince him to stay. But I cannot see that happening. He has said time and again fcb will be his only european team, as he might retire at newell's.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
You got it wrong, Jiopi belongs in this thread. He contributes with interesting facts, GIF's and he also proves the few Messi haters there is on this forum wrong when they come here with their BS. Jiopi :worthy:

P

Patty2720

You got it wrong, Jiopi belongs in this thread. He contributes with interesting facts, GIF's and he also proves the few Messi haters there is on this forum wrong when they come here with their BS. Jiopi :worthy:
This

Mitchell1978

250 million + taxes, more then half a billion in total if i remember correctly

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
250 million + taxes, more then half a billion in total if i remember correctly

The filthy rich oil-trio have the money to spend, the sheikhs will write them a lot of checks.

Like Flavia said, as long as Messi wants to stay, I think there is not much they can do. And why would any player of Messi's caliber want to have anything to do with those three jokers? :)

CatalinR10

Oh no Messi is leaving Barcelona

tumblr_ltnpffMoMt1qa8sit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans