10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

e28makaveli

We are indeed lucky to watch this guy in our life time. Watching Messi every weekend has made me a better player! Just love everything about his game, especially his runs. He is our deciding factor.

Last edited:

aki13

What was with Leo today. 74 minutes of nothing then switched it on for the last 20 minutes scoring, running and the Dat Run.

He almost chooses not to play and then like at the end. Just thinks "Hey I better just turn on beast mode and create a winner with 20 seconds to go. Insane.

If he played like the last 20 minutes a bit more he would be back at his previous level. But hey I am just glad he decided to go for it at the end.

tello

What was with Leo today. 74 minutes of nothing then switched it on for the last 20 minutes scoring, running and the Dat Run.

He almost chooses not to play and then like at the end. Just thinks "Hey I better just turn on beast mode and create a winner with 20 seconds to go. Insane.

If he played like the last 20 minutes a bit more he would be back at his previous level. But hey I am just glad he decided to go for it at the end.

I think it's all about determination and motivation !

When the equalizer came the team's attitude changed into the beast mode just like in the Super Copa final on the Camp Nou against R$al back in 2011 when we were equalized and the whole team and especially Messi turned into beast mode in the matter of seconds and won us the trophy ! :worthy::barca scarf:

T

tariqo

He's the greatest ever It's just that simple, There's nothing that Messi can't do, He is the most complete player N the game today bar none

J

jiopi

Messi%20G3%20Valencia.gif

Messi%20Goal%20Sevilla.gif

Almost carbon copy that against Valencia. Messi starts it -> Fabregas -> Neymar -> Messi finishes it.

Messi%20assist%20Sanchez%20Sevilla.gif

Look at the clock, goes past 2 defenders like they are not there, and sets up Alexis. Probably the best thing I've seen all season. :worthy:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
They were calling for a foul on the defender even though he was the one trying to pull Messi back :lol: If Messi is as determined as that all season we're in for a treat :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans