10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamenco

1229905_549829618418423_1866712110_n.jpg

J

jiopi

Gabriel Milito (on Messi) - "He just keeps on improving and outdoing himself year after year and that's why he is the best ever for me. I simply cannot imagine that there will ever be a player who can do what Leo has been doing on the pitch."

Xtroverto

Should be interesting how he goes on in the next World Player competition . The word is that Ronaldo has upped his game whereas Messi's has slipped below his usual level , for quite some time as well .

Scoring 11 goals in his first 7 games of the season is anything but below his usual level. Ronaldo doesn't have a chance to touch Messi, Ribery will probably win but Messi will be second and Ronaldo third again.

MMKa

With WPotY you mean...
a) FIFA Ballon d'Or
b) World Soccer Player of the Year
c) FIFA/FIFPro World XI
?

neo_wolf

Messi has been playing as good as ever IMO, i think he will win the Ballon D'or, i also think Messi will do all he can do today for Neymar to get his first goal.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ribery hasn't done much in the 13/14 season so far, if my memory serves me correctly. Score 2 goals for Bayern and 2 for France so far.

J

jiopi

Ribery was part of great team, his individual performance is nowhere near Messi last season, or this year, and now the vote isn't geared towards best player of the winning team, but the best player all together.

P

Patty2720

Ribery was part of great team, his individual performance is nowhere near Messi last season, or this year, and now the vote isn't geared towards best player of the winning team, but the best player all together.
This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans