10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Sounds like something zlatan would, not fucking lionel messi. Isn't it that the exact same story zlatan did with the ferrari, except this is with a friggin coke? You know the one where Pep prohibits players to come to training with their expensive cars and zlatan shows up in his fanciest ferrari anyways. Come on sweden...

Maria

The biggest newspaper in Sweden has a story on Messi based on former trainer Hasse Backe (Trained Henry at NY red bulls for example) who told this story live on TV (works as commentator)

Apparently, 3 hours before kick off at some game (isn't mentioned which game) the team is having dinner and Messi wants a coke to his dinner. Guardiola says "no Cola 3 hours before kick off" and then Messi goes away and comes back a few min later with a Coke, walks up to Guardiola and opens the can right in front of his face and then drinks it.

The context of the story was that the commentators were discussing how much power star players have in the dressing room and hence why this story was brought up. I have no idea how credible the guy is but it sounds so far off from the image you have off Messi.

:lol:

The question is..how would this guy out about this. And I thought Balague's story about Messi's texting and threatening Pep to bench Zlatan was far more believable than this nonsense..that would be real power in the dressing room. Or how Ronaldinho made Rijkaard to have only afternoon training sesions so he could party all night.
This is just ridiculous..especially when Zlatan hymself called Messi and Iniesta "schoolboys". You can't have it both ways.

slicknick

I mean, the disinformation campaign Messi is facing is beyond ridiculous...Hope he has nerves and steel and patience of a saint,but I don't think he's the kind of person that would let all this crap get to him

kollegah

I mean, the disinformation campaign Messi is facing is beyond ridiculous...Hope he has nerves and steel and patience of a saint,but I don't think he's the kind of person that would let all this crap get to him

he doesnt care, scores hattricks during shitstorm

Xtroverto

The biggest newspaper in Sweden has a story on Messi based on former trainer Hasse Backe (Trained Henry at NY red bulls for example) who told this story live on TV (works as commentator)

Apparently, 3 hours before kick off at some game (isn't mentioned which game) the team is having dinner and Messi wants a coke to his dinner. Guardiola says "no Cola 3 hours before kick off" and then Messi goes away and comes back a few min later with a Coke, walks up to Guardiola and opens the can right in front of his face and then drinks it.

The context of the story was that the commentators were discussing how much power star players have in the dressing room and hence why this story was brought up. I have no idea how credible the guy is but it sounds so far off from the image you have off Messi.

This guy has zero credibillity, it is just attention whoring. It is the same guy that lasted 2 months at Notts County before getting fired :D

Ursegor

World Champion
This guy has zero credibillity, it is just attention whoring.

messi-coca.jpg

:pep:

Faceless

No more faces at night

This story is as legit as Pique and Zlatan's love story.
This kind of stories is the reason why everyone is still imagining Messi as a little boy.
Come on, at least include Messi doing gangsta gestures infront of Pep and say "Deal with it." and also followed with a long awkward silence.
Ridiculous. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans