10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimadridista1

Messi isn't yet at the top of his form IMO. He fails in some actions where he usually scores. I wish that the top of his career is in the future and not in the past even if he's still the best in the world and by far.

Leo10

op4sw1O.jpg

:xavi:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Finally got around to watching the Sevilla game. I don't understand what everyone was on about, Messi played fine the first 60 minutes, what do you guys expect from him every game. He had an amazing second half, recovered more than a couple of balls after his teammates lost it in good attacking positions. His first touch and dribble to set up Neymar on a counter was great to watch, too bad Neymar didn't shoot.

Easy man of the match.

Zincubus

Banned
Should be interesting how he goes on in the next World Player competition . The word is that Ronaldo has upped his game whereas Messi's has slipped below his usual level , for quite some time as well .

Pepe Silvia

Finally got around to watching the Sevilla game. I don't understand what everyone was on about, Messi played fine the first 60 minutes, what do you guys expect from him every game. He had an amazing second half, recovered more than a couple of balls after his teammates lost it in good attacking positions. His first touch and dribble to set up Neymar on a counter was great to watch, too bad Neymar didn't shoot.

Easy man of the match.
I don't know about easy motm. Neymar was best in first half and Valdes was also immense. Goals obviously overshadow everything but there were some other outstanding performances. After he scored Messi turned it on to goat status, though.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Neymar was good, but the quality of his performances is being exaggerated simply because he's the new player who hasn't adapted yet and people are so pleasantly surprised at how much of an upgrade he is over Sanchez and Pedro in terms of attacking their man and general attacking threat. So it appears as if he's playing a lot better than he actually is.

I missed the Sevilla game last week, watching the game with no pressure gives you an entirely different outlook on the match.

alex88bg

++++++++++++++++ goosebumps INC............God dammit i am drunk and i just started crying like a little girl..Our little man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans