10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

Messi has now been subbed off for the 2nd time in the 2013/14 Liga, more often than in previous 3 Liga seasons combined #fcblive

:martino:

Leo10

In before someone says that he was angry at Tata for subbing him off.

I think he was upset with himself for the poor finishing tonight. Had a good game nonetheless. :bartra:

J

jiopi

In before someone says that he was angry at Tata for subbing him off.

I think he was upset with himself for the poor finishing tonight. Had a good game nonetheless. :bartra:
I would've bet luftstalag saying that. :lol:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Match chat has some people already going cuckoo with this. Someone went as far as to say Messi's body language was saying "fuck you Tata" :facepalm:

coura

Banned
Against big clubs

Messi%20Cronaldo%20Big%20Clubs.png

Competition finals

Messi%20Cronaldo%20Finals.png

National Team Competitions

Messi%20Cronaldo%20National%20Team.png

Average in more prominent games

Messi 1.01 (G+A)/Game
C.Ronaldo 0.58 (G+A)/Game

Good post

Ghost

Not really liking what I have been seeing lately from Leo. He needs to step it up a bit. This kind of finishing ain't going to cut it against Milan or Real.

Maria

Match chat has some people already going cuckoo with this. Someone went as far as to say Messi's body language was saying "fuck you Tata" :facepalm:

Seriously?:lol:
He was frustrated the entire second half because things weren't going his way and I actually hoped that Tata would change him in the 60th minute. Messi should understand that he needs to get more rest, especially if he wants to be fresh for April-May and the World Cup.

Not really liking what I have been seeing lately from Leo. He needs to step it up a bit. This kind of finishing ain't going to cut it against Milan or Real.

I don't think that it was the finishing that let him down..it looked like he was a second too late at the ball or that he wanted to do all by hymself. Though like you said, this is something that shouldn't be seen in the CL or against RM.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Martino: "Messi not happy with sub? Leo never wants to be subbed off, but it's my task to take care of him. We need him at end of season."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans