10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
2013:
Messi 40 goals, 14 assists, 38 official games.
Cristiano 45 goals, 11 assists, 41 official games.

Actually, I'm counting 41 goals for Messi; 7 for Argentina, 34 for Barcelona (9 this season, 25 last season). I'm pretty sure about the 34 goals, since he ended 2012 with 35 leage goals and hat 60 overall. Or am I getting the counting wrong?

Last edited:

Keikoku

Cabbage
I can understand (in my POV) why Messi barely involved in press and track back to win the ball back, I think it's because if he tracking back and press the defenders (CBs) of our opponents will have a time to reorganize their positioning to prepare block Messi's dribble route if he won the ball and a chance to cover his passing range to other players. It's the best he isn't press too much and waiting for the ball come to him so he can suddenly make a dribble with a CBs nearby him and that makes his movement is more dangerous than he dribble from the middle (the FBs can go to position to mark our wingers as well).

aaron101

I can understand (in my POV) why Messi barely involved in press and track back to win the ball back, I think it's because if he tracking back and press the defenders (CBs) of our opponents will have a time to reorganize their positioning to prepare block Messi's dribble route if he won the ball and a chance to cover his passing range to other players. It's the best he isn't press too much and waiting for the ball come to him so he can suddenly make a dribble with a CBs nearby him and that makes his movement is more dangerous than he dribble from the middle (the FBs can go to position to mark our wingers as well).

This

J

jiopi

Osvaldo Ardiles (WC78 Argentina) - "I've already said this that Messi is not only the best football player right now, but also the best football player ever in the history of football."

KhaledBarca

Actually, I'm counting 41 goals for Messi; 7 for Argentina, 34 for Barcelona (9 this season, 25 last season). I'm pretty sure about the 34 goals, since he ended 2012 with 35 leage goals and hat 60 overall. Or am I getting the counting wrong?

He scored 6 goals for ARG in year 2013:
1 vs Venezuela
3 vs Guatemala
2 vs Paraguay

J

jiopi

Against big clubs

Messi%20Cronaldo%20Big%20Clubs.png

Competition finals

Messi%20Cronaldo%20Finals.png

National Team Competitions

Messi%20Cronaldo%20National%20Team.png

Average in more prominent games

Messi 1.01 (G+A)/Game
C.Ronaldo 0.58 (G+A)/Game

Xtroverto

As I predicted, Coca Cola-gate has now made it to the Madrid press, it is now very obvious the are working overtime to misscredit Lionel Messi, it is a coordinated attack on him in all medias. It is good to know that spanish douche media is loathed north of the Pyrenees, it will thus have no effect on Messis Balon d'or chances.

BigBarcaBoy

As I predicted, Coca Cola-gate has now made it to the Madrid press, it is now very obvious the are working overtime to misscredit Lionel Messi, it is a coordinated attack on him in all medias. It is good to know that spanish douche media is loathed north of the Pyrenees, it will thus have no effect on Messis Balon d'or chances.

heard this story a couple of years back and it stills sound like s**t to me, Backe's version is holier than the pope !

J

jiopi

Was watching Balotelli miss first penalty, and found this, which is the top conversion ratio's in Serie A (more than 20 penalties)

940b805d33df2e180bd05aa331bea56c.jpg
a433bf602ab46286c51d733e7b267a1b.jpg

Anyone know who has the best penalty conversion ratio in La Liga?

I know these

93.1% Messi 27/29
92.9% David Villa 26/28
91.2% C.Ronaldo 31/34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans