10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Not really liking what I have been seeing lately from Leo. He needs to step it up a bit. This kind of finishing ain't going to cut it against Milan or Real.

Wouldn't doubt about his finishing for now, but looks like his mentality has made him a little bit off today. It's an average performance in terms of finishing from the big man, but with him the team looks pretty synced. Pretty good. Neyssi Neyssi!

Last edited:

pEllee

Really? I mean, it's no big deal with a player being slightly angry at their manager for a few seconds. I'm sure he wasn't just angry at himself. There's a reason why he's usually never subbed off. No big deal though in my opinion.

Overall, a very good performance today. Yes, his finishing was poor but he still scored, assisted 2 and got 6 succesful dribbles. That's not average or poor. That's a good performance.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Which is equivalent to "what you've been seeing lately"? Seems to me that that phrase indicates a trend, a few games, not just 60 minutes where he was below par and still scored and got an assist.

CatalinR10

Messi has scored his 323 Barcelona goals in 387* games. Real Madrid topscorer Raul scored his 323 Madridgoals in 741* games. [via catradio]

J

jiopi

Messi%20backheel%20Real%20Sociedad.gif

Damn you goalie, would have been ultimate rubbing against Cronaldo just game after his backheel. :lol:

aki13

I think Leo played well today. I actually thought he moved around and got involved a lot today more than in previous games this season.

He pressed a bit more, assisted and score and could have scored 5. The last thing he needs to tweak is his finishing.

I think that's why he was frustrated coming off the pitch. The fact that this could have been a game where he assisted 2 and scored 5.

The good thing about that is it will make him want to be better in the next game. Something to beware of for other teams. :pep:

Leo10

Messi on Facebook:

En ningún momento hice algún gesto en el cambio que produjo Martino cuando me saca.
A nadie le gusta salir, pero debemos aceptar porque es lo mejor para el equipo.
Lo que no voy a aceptar es que ciertos medios salgan a decir mentiras sobre cualquier situación que sucede conmigo

I didn't mean to make any gesture when Martino took me off.
Nobody likes to be out, but we must accept it because it is the best for our team.
What I will not accept is that certain media tell lies about any situation that happens around me

:tito:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans