10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

ofrrb5.jpg

Grumpyago :p

Kerrybai

I want to work on a list that includes players with 400-450+ official goals for club and country (only senior level).
But, it seems difficult to get the exact number of goals of some of the players like Josef Bican...

Players with 600+ official goals for club & country (senior level, 1st level championships):

Players Goals Games
1 Pele 757 815
2 Romario 749 972
3 Josef Bican 728 481 (?)
4 Puskas 709 720
5 Gerd Muller 640 723

Messi 360 in 470 games.

It would be great if you could even just do a list of players from the 1950's to the modern day. I know it's hard to find stats for many of the older players.

raskolnikov

Why doesnt his Barca b/c goals count gor his total? If he would move to a serie b club when he was 40 it would count so why not?

Kerrybai

Why doesnt his Barca b/c goals count gor his total? If he would move to a serie b club when he was 40 it would count so why not?

His B goals should certainly count when we make lists for players with total goals scored but I'm not so sure about his C goals. Anyway I think he only has half a dozen B goals so it wouldn't make a huge difference.

KhaledBarca

If you check rsssf list, they added goals for Nts U20, U23 and goals in lower divisions.
IMO, such goals should not be added. I only count goals scored in official games for club and country at senior level.
This is why, I have Messi with (360 goals, 142 assists in 470 official games).

Kerrybai

To Khaled, MMK, Jipoi and anyone else who tracks statistics. Do any of you have Ronalo and Messi totaly goal tally excluding Penalties? And perhaps a tally excluding free kicks too?

Me55i D105

Saw that CR7 has scored against all team he has faced in La Liga, anyone know how it looks with Messi? Has he failed to score against some La Liga team in his previous years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans